Sunday, December 1, 2019

MY NEW SHOPPING TOTE - dbest Stair Climber Bigger Trolley Dolly

In the six years I’ve had the privilege to live in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, I’ve had the opportunity to experiment with a couple of different shopping totes. 

For those of you that have followed us on our journey, you’ve already read about my cute little Travelers Club 20-inch Rolling Tote, from Walmart.com, not Walmart.com.mx.  I took that rolling tote almost everywhere I went, and it met my needs at the time. But over the years I realized that I needed something larger, yet something I could easily carry and wheel around.  After all, we have still elected not to own a vehicle here, so I definitely needed a nice sturdy rolling shopping tote. 

As I researched my options, I found this butt-kicking bad ass shopping tote, called dbest Stair Climber Bigger Trolley Dolly on Amazon.com, not Amazon.com.mx.  It cost $59 USD and can hold up to 150 lbs. of my groceries.  Once I selected my sexy red color (they come in awesome colors that would put the Pantone color system to shame),  I ordered that cart without any hesitation. 

I was on pins and needles waiting for my husband to return to the western Caribbean with my new cart.  Because of its design, he took the cart out of its box and put it in our largest luggage piece which measures 13 x 19 x 12 inches (see photo below).  So, no extra luggage fees!  The wheels are packed separately in the box and are easy to attach.

My tote folds nice and flat to store on a large Command hook in my closet, in addition to folding flat to put under my shopping cart when I’m at Chedraui Multi-Plaza (see photo below).  And the six-wheels hold my tote in place on the bottom on the shopping cart, so it doesn’t slide off.  I absolutely love the long-padded handle and the padded shoulder strap.  And the pockets make carrying any extras a cinch.  

There is a small inside pocket that I put my coin purse of pesos in, my pedicure shoes are kept in one of the large outside pockets, my retractable umbrella in the other large outside pocket, a water bottle pocket so I can stay hydrated in this Caribbean heat, and in the front flap pocket, I keep an extra cloth reusable shopping bag (see photos below).  Plus, going up and down the stairs at my condo has never been easier.  I’m telling you; this bad boy is awesome!!! 

But what I am most impressed with is the LARGE inside capacity.  This shopping trolley holds a lot of stuff!!!  I’ve taken photos of the grocery shopping cart from different angles so you can determine how many groceries I packed in my new tote.  Hopefully this will give you a good idea for its capacity.

The bottom line is that I highly recommend this bag for grocery shopping, running errands and just about anything else!  BUY THIS TROLLEY…IT’S A NO-BRAINER.


13 x 19 x 12
Hanging in closet

Flat under shopping cart
Coin purse

Coin purse

Pedicure shoes

Pedicure shoes 

Reusable bag

Reusable bag 

Retractable umbrella

Water bottle
The remaining photos speak for themselves...ENJOY!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment