Friday, April 1, 2016

My Super Shopping Tote

PuertoDISE walking home after
shopping  at Chedraui in
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.


In the two years that I’ve lived in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, I’ve had several people stop me and inquire into my cute little shopping tote (Travelers Club 20 inch Rolling Tote) as I walk to the Chedraui grocery store, or the Farmer’s Market in Puerto Aventuras on Saturdays and Wednesdays, or when I take the Colectivo into Playa del Carmen, Mexico and run errands to Walmart, Mega, Sally’s Beauty, or DAC.  They always seem so surprised when I tell them I purchased my bag from Walmart in the United States, and that I paid $13.00 USD.


This cute little shopping tote is perfect for hauling all my groceries

and goodies; especially since we have elected to live in the Western Caribbean without a car. It has a large, top-zippered opening with large inside capacity, with a small pocket to house my grocery list, and three pockets on the outside (two side-mesh pockets and one front zipper pocket).  


I keep a retractable umbrella in one pocket for those quick and unexpected Caribbean showers, and a bottled water on the other side so I can stay hydrated. The front zipper pocket I use for my three flat ice packs I take if I think I will need something to keep something cold for a short distance.  

The Velcro straps join together for easy carrying while you’re walking to your destination, and the retractable handle makes for easy pulling.  I love the in-line skate wheels, which adds to its strength and sturdiness, and it comes in a variety of designs and awesome colors that would put the Pantone color system to shame.  I just had to have the adorable black and white Zebra stripe with the pink trim!  It’s just too cute!

I highly recommend this bag for grocery shopping, running errands and just about anything else!  

Happy Shopping.

Extra bonus: this bag is really strong.  On occasion, I use my bag to haul a 20-liter bottle of water!!!  I certainly don’t do this every day, but I just take my time and walk a little slower. 

Website: the link to my bag will only work properly if you open the link using the website Walmart.com, not Walmart.com.mx.

Side note: for those of you wondering how I got the bag to Mexico, I just took it on the plane as my carry-on and put it in the overhead bin.  Easy-breezy.

Product review: on Walmart.com dated March 27, 2016.


PlayaWeatherman with his super shopping
 tote outside of Chedraui in
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.





No comments:

Post a Comment