Sunday, August 1, 2021

DELICIA CAKE SHOP - Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

What do you think of when you think about eating a slice of yummy cake? Moist, spongy, sweet, perfect crumb, taste, texture, and of course it must look pretty!  Which brings me to …Delicia Cake Shop in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico. 




It is located under the gazebo in Central Commercial Plaza, next to where the farmers market is held.


Delicia opened in mid-May 2021 and is a huge success!  This cute little cake shop sells out almost daily.  They sell cakes (by the slice or whole - whole if ordered in advance), iced drinks, smoothies, bottled water, and coffee.

I’m guilty of going to Delicia more than once…I’m profoundly in awe of their rainbow cake, with the perfect amount of frosting between seven, colorful and decadent layers.  In fact, sometimes I take my slice to Aventura Gelato and have a scoop of passion-fruit sorbet with my cake…boy oh boy, talk about delectable!

I’m embarrassed to say that by the time I remember to take photos of my slice, I have already devoured it.  Fortunately, I managed to obtain a few photos of their cakes.  

So, treat yourself to something special today and go get a scrumptious slice of cake from Delicia!  

By the way, it’s $7.00 USD a slice, but it’s a huge slice and worth every bite.

ENJOY 😋


No comments:

Post a Comment