Sunday, November 3, 2013

What day of the week is it?



I have a confession to make.  Since moving to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, I have completely lost track of time.  I mean, I rarely know what day of the week it is.



It’s like the feeling you get when you’re on vacation.  You are away from work with no set schedule, and away from your ever-growing things to do list at home; just chillin and enjoying yourself without a care in the world.

That’s the experience I’m currently having.  Unless I’m meeting friends for an activity, or the rent is due, I just don’t seem to be able to keep up with what day of the week it is.

Maybe it’s just part of my transition as I become accustomed to my new lifestyle of retirement and living in a much more relaxed environment.  

Maybe once I get into a new rhythm and routine that will change.  On the other hand, maybe not.

But whatever it is…I kinda like it.

I’ll let you know tomorrow.  No.  Wait.  What day is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment