Monday, July 1, 2019

MeetPlaya Transportation and Tours Services – Playa del Carmen, Mexico


DISCLAIMER: This blog post was submitted by PlayaWeatherman
 


I love MeetPlaya Transfers!  They were at the airport on time (though I had some problems finding them in the crowd of transportation providers).  They had a bottle of cold water and washcloth available and waiting for me, which was a nice touch.

The WiFi on board worked very well…great not having to use my cell data to update those expecting me on my arrival. And the driver let me plug in my phone (on his dashboard) to keep it charged.


They were also right on time (about 5 -10 minutes early) picking me up for my return to airport…don’t want them too early since that cuts vacation short, LOL!  Even had dispenser of wet ones (sanitary wipes) available; especially useful on a tour with eating and playing.


 





The drivers are courteous, professional
and drive safely (an appreciated feature after some wild colectivo rides).  They have a camera that records the view out the windshield; a safety feature.  And as a bonus, the drivers speak very good English.

The bottom line is I would highly recommend them for transfers and tours.





No comments:

Post a Comment