Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Coral Water Delivery Service - Puerto Aventuras, Mexico


I am so excited about this relatively new water delivery service here in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.  For several years, I have been purchasing my garrafons of water from the local Go-Mart, just outside the gate.  I use a shopping cart to carry the water and take my empty bottles back and forth.  This has not been a big deal since I live so close to the gate; in fact, it’s been extremely convenient. 

However, the problem arises when I go to Go-Mart and they are out of water.  Then it’s the hurry up and wait game, as the store clerks never seem to know when their next delivery of water will be.  After walking back and forth a couple of days to check on water availability, it can become a little frustrating.  



Enter Coral Water delivery services!  


This company only serves the Puerto Aventuras area and will delivery your water when and where you want it.  It’s so convenient to order.  You can sign up for their pay-as-you go, or a pre-paid plan, or you can send them a WhatsApp for same day delivery!  Their water is tasty, and their bottles are squeaky clean.  

They deliver based on the schedule you select and provide exemplary customer service.  In fact, about a week or so after I made my initial order, the company contacted me via WhatsApp and asked if I needed them to deliver any water.  I was very impressed by the fact that they were proactive.  I absolutely love this company and will never buy my water from anyone else.

 For pricing and scheduling, please visit their website!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment