Monday, October 1, 2018

It Guilty Restaurant and Hotel – Playa del Carmen, Mexico



I have a confession to make…I love pancakes!  There, I said it out loud.  So, being a pancake-holic sends you on all sorts of adventures searching for the pancake that will make you keep coming back for more. And yes, I can certainly make pancakes at home, and often I do.  But honestly, going out for pancakes just seems like more fun.  Which brings me to It Guilty.  


It Guilty is an exquisite and chic restaurant, with indoor and outdoor seating.  And although they serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, I was on a breakfast mission for pancakes. After reviewing their menu, my heart skipped a beat when my eyes landed on their pancakes.  



My husband and I stopped looking any further, and both of us ordered the pancakes and shared a seasonal fruit platter. To our delight, our pancakes and fruit plate were beautifully plated, fit for a queen and king.  All I can say is YUM YUM.  We really enjoyed our breakfast, along with the artsy ambiance.  





We have been there several times already, and plan on heading over there this weekend.  

With great food, wonderful service, modern décor and ambiance, AND affordable prices…you just can’t beat it.  It Guilty has become our favorite breakfast place.

Additional information:
1. Open daily from 7 am to Midnight - check website for scheduling changes
2. Brunch – Saturday and Sunday only
3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
4. Open kitchen for your viewing pleasure
5. Reservations not needed, but may be preferable depending on the season
6. Indoor/outdoor seating
7. The brunch is not set-up like a buffet.  If you inquire, they will provide you with a brunch menu so you can make your selections


ENJOY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS


















2 comments:

  1. Oh, this place sounds and looks exquisite! We spent a year in Playa back in the 2015 timeframe, and I don't think this restaurant was there then; if it was, we really missed out. Fruit and pancakes and lovely setting all look perfect!

    ReplyDelete